Local deal: Relax, Recharge, Rebound!
Enjoy a well-deserved vacation in your own country!
Are you a resident Curaçao, Aruba, BES islands or St. Maarten and looking for a relaxing holiday or a night out? It is now possible at Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort Curaçao! Especially for the residents of Aruba, Curaçao,St. Maarten and BES islands there is an offer available now to discover our resort, also known as the old Habitat Hotel. Are you ready for a holiday where everything is arranged and you do not have to think about anything anymore?
With this special offer you can wake up to the sounds of the waves in the background and a view of the azure Caribbean Sea. You can walk to the beach, where the restaurant Karakter provides breakfast at the beach! You want to enjoy a bit more of your stay? That is also possible with our free late check-out at 1 pm.
⭐ Book your stay now from US $ 69.50,- per person per night (based on double occupancy) for a Deluxe room Garden view!
- Breakfast during the entire stay
- Free late check-out at 1:00 PM
- Free early check in at 11:00AM ( check for availability)
- All taxes (i.a. Resortfee)
Take advantage of this local offer!
Prices of this local deal:
- Hotel room deluxe garden view: $69.50 pp based on 2 persons including breakfast + check-out at 13h
- Hotel room deluxe weekendrate (fr - su): $ 87 pp based on 2 persons incl. Breakfast + check-out at 13h
- Hotel room deluxe weekrate -10% (mon - thu) : $79.50 pp based on 2 persons incl. Breakfast + check-out at 13h
- Hotel room Superior: $ 114.50 pp based on 2 persons incl. Breakfast + check-out at 13h
- Holiday home Lanais Deluxe: $ 65 pp based on 4 persons incl. Breakfast + check-out at 13h
- Holiday home Lanais Superior: $ 102.50 pp based on 4 persons incl. Breakfast + check-out at 13h
How to book?
Booking is only possible via the Front Office via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +599 9724 3810
- Only valid for residents of Curacao, Aruba, BES islands or St.Maarten on presentation of Sedula (ID).
- Booking is only possible via the Front Office via email@example.com or by phone: +599 9724 3810