Would you like to join Carnival on Curacao in 2019? Spend your Carnival holidays at our beautiful resort Oasis Coral Estate. The Carnival season starts on the 7th of January and ends on the 28th of February. Do not longer hesitate, make your reservation during the Carnival season and take part in the spectacular activities.
Highlights of Carnival at Curacao
In order to get more insight into the highlights of Carnival and what is worth visiting during this season, we have compiled our top 5 of the activities you cannot miss out:
- Grand opening: Carnival at Curacao is the most important and popular event of the year. Every year, two months are dedicated to this event. In 2019, the grand opening will take place on the 1st of March. The inhabitants are preparing for a period full of parades, music, food & beverages and lots of joy.
- Tumba evenings: Tumba nights are regularly organised during Carnival. During the preparation period before Carnival, music will be composed for the Tumba evenings in February.
- Election Prince & Pancho: Every year, a Prince and a princess, also known as Pancho, will be elected. They will open the Carnival season officially and are the "majors" of the city during Carnival.
- Activities for children: During the Carnival season a lot of activities are organised for children. For instance: the election of prince and princess for children and an election amongst teenagers. Children and teenagers also have their own parade. Curacao is worth a visit with your children, so you could enjoy the atmosphere of Carnival during spring Crocus with your family!
- Gran Marcha & Farewell Carnival: The most spectacular parade of the Carnival season, Gran Marcha, will take place on the 26th of February. The streets of Curacao are filled with floats, colorfully dressed people and swinging sounds. The Carnival season will end with the Farewell Parade. Both activities take place during the Crocus holidays.
Carnival 2019 at Oasis Coral Estate
Stay at our luxurious resort Oasis Coral Estate during the cultural festivities, and feel what the unique Curacao Carnival is all about. Oasis Coral Estate is the perfect place to experience the event from up close, while having the opportunity to completely unwind afterwards. Enjoy one of our signature cocktails at Koraal Rooftop Restaurant, or go for a delicious dinner right on the beach of ‘Karakter’. Pamper yourself with a relaxing massage or treatment at Spa & Wellness Center 8 The Experience, or discover the beautiful underwater world with Coral Divers!
Activities at Coral Estate
Our resort provides the possibility to relax during the Carnival season and escape from the crowded places during this time.
- Restaurant Karakter and Rooftop Terrace Koraal are located at Coral Estate here you can enjoy culinary surprises or delicious fresh cocktails!
- Our luxurious Spa & Wellness “8 The Experience” offers ultimate relaxation while enjoying the endless view of the Caribbean Sea.
- Are you looking for action? Dive into the Caribbean Sea to watch the colorful coral and scoff rare sea animals! Divers Republic, the divers school at Coral Estate, has experienced instructors who will make you familiar with the underwater world!
Book your stay at Oasis Coral Estate Beach, Dive & Wellness Resort now, and experience the famous Carnival on Curacao during your Spring break!